The Detroit Low ESD work shoe has the same great features and sizes as the regular Detroit work boot, but with the added benefit of Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) construction to reduce excess static electricity. Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
Weight: 21.0 oz/595.3 g
Features: Oil Resistant, Steel Toe, ESD Rated
Type: Work Shoes
Weather: Light Rain - not for puddles
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe, ESD
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards- AU/NZS 2210.3.2009
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Care for Water Resistant Leather
Keen have carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Keen Detroit Low Mens Steel Toe Lace Up Wide Fit